NFT & Crypto News, Blogs and NFT Drop Calendar
⤵Latest NFT News Feeds
⤵Featured Blog Posts
⤴Latest NFT Drops Added
📅 Previous NFT Drop Lists 👇
👾 Non-fungi.com hitch-hikers guide to NFTs blog. Explore NFT links, tools & calendars. Submit Your NFT Drop, View Crypto Heatmap. View blog articles on basic NFT minting or embedding a collection, bridging assets and airdrops. See the latest NFT & crypto news feeds.
Contact us to update or report broken links #dyor
🛑Tips For Avoiding NFT Scams
- Get to know the project before minting or connecting a wallet
- Double / triple check URLs, watch for scam .xyz .com or .io or other sites using the same domain name with a different extension.
- Watch for misspelled domains or Twitter account faking another project, sometimes ‘i’, ‘l’, ‘L’ or ‘0’, ‘o’, swapped to fake a name.
- Look for doxxed and verified listings, radrugs, premint certified
- Check social media, Discord, Medium, Twitter to do your research
- Use a burner wallet to mint if possible and cold wallet for storage
- Turn off DM in Discord communities, watch for fake free mint DMs
- Check OpenSea, Magic Eden or CNFT or launch platform for verification
- Check for the contract on the blockchain, check ID, token type and validity of associated IPFS meta data. eg: see NFTChecker.io
- For known artists, verify on all their social media, Instagram, Facebook etc, that they really are listing the NFTs
👇 Upcoming NFT Drops – EST Timezone
Road HoundsJune 8 @ 5:00 pm - June 15 @ 5:00 pm
Paladin PunksJune 23 @ 9:00 am - June 30 @ 11:30 pm
👋 Non-Fungible NFT Drop Calendar, Upcoming NFT Drops, NFT News & Blog 👋
NFT & Crypto News
Hand selected and fresh blockchain news feeds updated every 15 minutes, multiple news feeds, blogs, links & resources
Imagine a place where Non-Fungi NFT enthusiasts can interact, chat, read the latest news and NFT alpha and contact us!
🤷♀️ What is a non-fungible token (NFT)❓
Basically a unique digital token, stored and traded on a blockchain. The asset contained can be digital artwork, and also, proof of ownership for physical or digital goods. What is blockchain? Basically a public database, or decentralized cryptographic ledger. Which blockchains have NFTs? Ethereum, Cardano, Polygon, Solana, Tezos, Avalanche, Fantom, Elrond and quite a few more ‘chains’, the main being Ethereum. Some excellent resources to learn more: 1) The NFT Bible, and 2) NFT Wikipedia page 3) NFT School to learn more. Well, tbh the wiki site might be hit or miss, so focus on the others!! ….Want to see some NFTs? Peruse our 3D NFT gallery at oncyber 3D Studio, check out our isotile room, and see the non-fungi OpenSea Collection.