📅 NFT Drop List Monthly 👇
👾 Non-fungi.com hitch-hikers guide to NFTs. For the latest NFT Drops added, see our NFT Drop Calendar! Explore NFT links, tools & calendars. View top 100 coins and Crypto Heatmap. View blog articles on basic NFT minting or embedding a collection, bridging assets and airdrops. See the latest NFT & crypto news feeds.
Contact us to update or report broken links #dyor
🛑Tips For Avoiding NFT Scams
- Get to know the project before minting or connecting a wallet
- Double / triple check URLs, watch for scam .xyz .com or .io or other sites using the same domain name with a different extension.
- Watch for misspelled domains or Twitter account faking another project, sometimes ‘i’, ‘l’, ‘L’ or ‘0’, ‘o’, swapped to fake a name.
- Look for doxxed and verified listings, radrugs, premint certified
- Check social media, Discord, Medium, Twitter to do your research
- Use a burner wallet to mint if possible and cold wallet for storage
- Turn off DM in Discord communities, watch for fake free mint DMs
- Check OpenSea, Magic Eden or CNFT or launch platform for verification
- Check for the contract on the blockchain, check ID, token type and validity of associated IPFS meta data. eg: see NFTChecker.io
- For known artists, verify on all their social media, Instagram, Facebook etc, that they really are listing the NFTs
👇 Upcoming NFT Drops – EST Timezone
- October 2 @ 12:00 pm - October 16 @ 5:00 pm
- October 3 @ 10:00 am - October 17 @ 5:00 pm
- October 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- October 4 @ 8:30 pm - October 18 @ 5:00 pm
- October 5 @ 10:00 am - October 19 @ 5:00 pm
- October 6 @ 3:00 pm - October 20 @ 5:00 pm
👋 Non-Fungible NFT Drop Calendar, Upcoming NFT Drops, NFT News & Blog 👋
Non-Fungi attracts a global audience, and high quality search engine visitors into NFTs, art, tech, games, web3 and more
Hand selected and fresh blockchain news feeds updated every 15 minutes, multiple news feeds, blogs, links & resources
Imagine a place where Non-Fungi NFT enthusiasts can interact, chat, read the latest news and NFT alpha and contact us!
🤷♀️ What is a non-fungible token (NFT)❓
Basically a unique digital token, stored and traded on a blockchain. The asset contained can be digital artwork, and also, proof of ownership for physical or digital goods. What is blockchain? Basically a public database, or decentralized cryptographic ledger. Which blockchains have NFTs? Ethereum, Cardano, Polygon, Solana, Tezos, Avalanche, Fantom, Elrond and quite a few more ‘chains’, the main being Ethereum. Some excellent resources to learn more: 1) The NFT Bible, and 2) NFT Wikipedia page 3) NFT School to learn more. Well, tbh the wiki site might be hit or miss, so focus on the others!! ….Want to see some NFTs? Peruse our 3D NFT gallery at oncyber 3D Studio, check out our isotile room, and see the non-fungi OpenSea Collection.
Non-Fungi Road Map
Early drops hand picked from the major NFT drops of the day.
NFT Drop Submissions
Early NFT drops included the first submission from the form was called the Canine Country Club
More NFT Drops
Adding listings daily sometimes 20 a day and then some. Launch new Discord, Twitter and Youtube channels
Many drops listed, riding the times, rolling with the NFT tide. NFT calendar paused for updates.
Lovin every minute of it!
Lovin every minute of it! Diving down the coding, building, devving, creative content rabbit hole.